Team MP, SOF WINS

« Older   Newer »
Sniperella
view post Posted on 2/8/2011, 01:22

Name of your clan, your clan website: Team MP teammp.net
Master / leader of your clan: We do not really have a specific leader, just a group of administrators and moderators
Contact your clan for the clan war (our user name. forum and gamers xbox live tag): Sniperella80 (XBOX) or WildBill123456 (XBOX)
Indicate the mode: Hardcore Rush or Conquest
Number of players participating: Will be different depending on what time and what game
Day and time of the clan war: Not sure Usually have the most gamers on between 9 pm EST and 11 pm EST most of our team are located in the USA or Canada, with a few members in the UK
selected maps: (to be checked when you create game maps or state names) Any map as long as it is Hardcore

NOTES: We are a casual gaming clan and enjoy joining in on a few clan battles from time to time. We would be happy to accept friend requests from a few of you and just start a match when we see that we have enough people online to play rather than making a specific schedule. We are all adults ranging in age from 20 to 40 and a few 50s. We are all parents as well, which is why it is difficult to make scheduled matches, but if you would like us too, we could try to schedule a weekend match. SOF The Raider found us on xbox a few days ago, and I have not had time to look into your clan until now. We would love some good competition! ;)

Edited by SOF DAGGER - 10/11/2011, 19:17

Crashoverride79
view post Posted on 2/8/2011, 09:03

Hi sniperella, thank you for your request, I will add you as friend today and you can add also SOF DAGGER. We always play hardcore rush and we prefer 8vs8. When you'll online and you'll have enough people try to ask me and if we'll enough we can organize "on the fly". The only problem is the time zone...we are in CEST time (I think minimum 6 hours forward to you) so we can play only when here is after dinner and for you is after lunch. If you want we can try to schedule for sunday 7 at 9.30 PM CEST (which should be for you 3.30 PM). Let me know and see you on the battlefield!

SOF THE RAIDER
view post Posted on 2/8/2011, 09:20

Hello it is I remember you guys, we made ​​some pretty good game, I had no idea you were interested in doing some friendly clan war with us:)
I am very pleased that we have that in writing texts contattati.Spero through the google translator I can understand just as well:) Hello to you soon. If you like add me well in the friends list will be a pleasure to fight again against or with you:) Have a nice day

SOF Drugo
view post Posted on 2/8/2011, 11:03

CITAZIONE (SOF THE RAIDER @ 2/8/2011, 10:20) 
Hello it is I remember you guys, we made ​​some pretty good game, I had no idea you were interested in doing some friendly clan war with us:)
I am very pleased that we have that in writing texts contattati.Spero through the google translator I can understand just as well:) Hello to you soon. If you like add me well in the friends list will be a pleasure to fight again against or with you:) Have a nice day

By Google Translate

wave wave wave wave

SOF Furia
view post Posted on 22/8/2011, 11:13

CITAZIONE (SOF Drugo @ 2/8/2011, 12:03) 
CITAZIONE (SOF THE RAIDER @ 2/8/2011, 10:20) 

By Google Translate

wave wave wave wave

perņ in alcune parti ha tradotto bene XD

4 replies since 2/8/2011, 01:22   130 views